Monday, October 01, 2007

Now What?

Well, this is a bummer in a weird way. Yesterday, I finished taking photos of everything and getting them posted into my shop. I don't have anything else ready to go in there though I do have several things in the making.

I've been doing some digital scrapbooking, but didn't find anything to download today on the freebie sites. I guess I should be working on something though. It's not like I don't have hundreds of pictures on my hard drive needing something done with them.

I don't know. I just have this sudden empty feeling when I realized that there wasn't a whole lot more I could do right now. I'd like to see something from my little store sell, but I don't see that happening any time in the near future. Etsy is actually really big and has tons of people out there. However, most of the stuff out there is jewelry. I found that interesting. I'm not that big into jewelry so that doesn't mean much to me. LOL

Well, I suppose I could just stop whining and get going on the huge ol' list of stuff I have to do. Most of it is for my shop/craft fair so that makes sense. Only 6 more needle books to sew snaps on. Then to sew the pages into all 8 of them. At that point, I'm calling it quits on the needle books. I'm getting sick and tired of making them. *grin*

I have my first art quilt layered and ready to be quilted. Though I'm thinking of quilting it with silver metallic thread and I don't know if I have any. I'll have to go look through my 'hidden' stash. You know, the one that I shoved all the thread somewhere else because I didn't think I'd ever use it. *smile* If I don't have any, I'll have to wait until later to go get any. DH has the car because he had to take his son to school this morning. We didn't think his mother would appreciate him being taken on the back of a motorcycle. LOL

Oh! Interesting news on the Army front though. DH has been asked by his recruiter to go into the office today to pick out a sign-up date and get a list of everything he needs to bring in. We've been going through one heck of a weird time to get this far, so that's kind of exciting. I won't actually believe he's in until he really does sign that paper though. DH thinks it will be another 2 weeks before he can.

With that, I'd better meander off. I have some stuff to get done.

No comments: