Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's Up!

Well, I said that I'd post a quick listing in both of my blogs when the store opened up. There's practically nothing there yet because I have yet to take some pictures of what I do have finished. However, I have plans on doing some of that today. My camera is flaky so it takes time. The LCD screen went out on it and it's hard to see what I'm taking photos of. It still takes great pictures, if you can just line up what you're trying to photograph properly! LOL

aquiltersdream.etsy.com

There's where my little store is. I promise to have more in there before too long. So feel free to keep an eye on it.

As a little side note. I have sold on eBay for years and have always had a 100% feedback rating. While I show nothing 'good' in the feedback department on Etsy (I haven't sold anything yet), I always take good care of my customers. On eBay, I almost always sold crafty stuff too. Until about January of this year, I sold hand dyed fabrics. They were great! As a matter of fact, they appear off and on in my crafting stuff as well.

So anyway! I do care very much about my customers. Don't let my "no sales" scare you off!

Until next time...

No comments: