Thursday, February 15, 2007

Nothing Really New...

Not sure why I'm even blogging right now except I'm REALLY bored. I'm actually a medical transcriptionist, but it's hard getting the work sometimes unless you're willing to just SIT and hit the "get work" button over and over again. You know, I used to work for another company who's software would do that FOR you. No, not this company. Oh, well.

I recently went through a 1-2 week span of not wanting to quilt. So I didn't. Simple enough, huh? *smile* Then I seemed to shake some of it off yesterday and at least tackled a cute little pincushion bag that I'd been wanting to do for some time. It's taking me longer to make it than I thought it would. Oh, well. I could probably have it finished in about an hour if I really wanted to. Maybe I'm slipping back into that slump again? Beats me.

DH isn't coming home this evening because he's taking his dad to a wrestling tournament. Actually, it's kind of sweet and funny all at once. DH loves wrestling (about as much as his father), but he's nice and doesn't go to tournaments all the time because of his loving family. However, his dad just recently had surgery and can't drive to them on his own. So, he recruited my DH to take him. LOL DH KNEW I wouldn't keep him home because of his dad's recent surgery... DH and FIL are VERY happy men.

So, it's just me with a small herd of children this evening. Not much different from the rest of the day anyway. It just goes on a little bit longer. Perhaps I will give up on trying to get any work today and just go work on my pincushion bag. At least then I might feel productive!

No comments: