Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Wow!!

Well, it sure has been a LONG time since I did anything here. I go in and out of my quilting periodically. I just recently got back into it. I'm now working on finishing up that vintage quilt. I've been requested to not mess with it too much and just to basically put a new binding on it. I can't do it. LOL I found 4 patches that HAVE to be replaced. I've already removed one and will work on the other 3 this evening. We've been having cool weather which makes it perfect to work under a quilt for long periods of time. I'll try and cut out the new patch for the section I've already removed today.

I'm working on starting up a little craft business on the side. It's going to be on Etsy.com under the name of "aquiltersdream". I.e. "A Quilter's Dream" Trust me, it's every quilter's dream to make some money from what he/she does, especially mine since I'm a SAHM and sometimes feel rather useless. It's NOT ready right now and nothing is there. I already have the name reserved, just nothing ready to go in there. So I haven't set up the sellers side of anything yet. I'll announce in here and in my other blog when it's ready.

Well, I think that's just about that for now. It's time to get up and meander off. I want to work on another art quilt to try and sell. They're rather small. My first one, which isn't finished yet, is only 4"x6". It needs quilted. Hopefully I'll get to that today. *smile* Well, everyone have a marvelous day!

No comments: