Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Nothing Much Going

Well, not a whole lot is going on around here right now. The temperatures have shot through the roof and have made working on just about anything fabric a nightmare. A full sized quilt is practically out of the question. So, unfortunately, I do not have anything new to add to my quilt restoration project as of right now. I have a few ideas on how to go about working on it without the heat factor, but haven't implemented any of the ideas yet.

I have done a few more blocks for the "Sylvia's Bridal Sampler" quilt. Only 2 though. I've had a hard time fighting down the heat to do much. It's almost taken all my willpower to sit down at the machine and work with any of it because my machine is just not in line for our cooler. Needless to say, I stay in my room more often than not because we have a window A/C unit in there that keeps me nice and cool. *smile*

I am happy to say that I have officially released a quilt pattern now. It's called "Health, Peace, and Happiness." It's an Oriental style wall hanging that just pops! It uses a surprising combination of black/white/red to create a fantastic design that stands out and says that it's special. If you're interested in owning this pattern for yourself, feel free to drop me an email, quilted-dreams(at)comcast(dot)net.

Oriental Wall Hanging PATTERN

Well, that just about wraps it up for today! When I get more work done on just about anything, I'll be sure to be back!

No comments: